Huaxia Jianlong's "Four Measures" to Strengthen Safe Production in Winter
The temperature drops soon after the winter arrives with great temperature difference between day and night. Frequent severe weather such as dryness, strong winds, dense fog, and freezing has brought a certain impact on the safe production of mining enterprises.
The temperature drops soon after the winter arrives with great temperature difference between day and night. Frequent severe weather such as dryness, strong winds, dense fog, and freezing has brought a certain impact on the safe production of mining enterprises. To avoid various safety
accidents, all subsidiaries of Huaxia Jianlong should take solid measures to ensure safe production during winter.
1. Raise awareness, strengthen leadership, and effectively implement safe production accountability
To ensure the safe production during the winter and year-end periods, the leaders of each subsidiary should personally take the lead, grasp, and manage the work. They should make specialized arrangements and deployments for recent safe production work, combine practical situations, implement safety responsibilities at all levels and links, firmly establish the safety concept of "employee safety and health above all else", adhere to the safety red line, and resolutely overcome lax, numb, fluke thinking, and violations, focus on details of recent safe production work.
2. Go deep into the site and conduct strict inspections to ensure that hidden risks are effectively identified and managed
Each subsidiary should fully fulfill the responsibilities of its functional departments in accordance
with the requirement of "dual responsibilities for one position", with the prevention of accidents as the starting point, conduct hidden risk investigation and governance in key areas and links, and conduct a winter special safety inspection at the end of December. The safety hazards identified during the inspection should be strictly rectified within a specified period of time in accordance with the "five fixed" principle, and the closed-loop management of hazard investigation and treatment should be effectively achieved.
(1) Tailing pond. We should focus on the characteristics of winter production and operation of tailing ponds, seize the key, and strictly prevent accidents such as dam landslide, seepage escape, and collapse of tailing ponds after the thawing period of the following year. Firstly, insulation measures should be taken for the transportation pipeline of the tailing pond to prevent the occurrence of frost cracking, siltation, and leakage; secondly, in principle, it is not allowed to build dams after it is frozen in winter; thirdly, centralized alternating ore drawing should be adopted in winter, and the ore drawing pipe must be connected to the beach surface to ensure the flow of ore slurry and prevent large-scale freezing of the beach surface. It is strictly prohibited to draw ore on the frozen beach surface and ice layer; lastly, strengthen the inspection of the inlet and outlet of flood discharge structures. In case of icing affecting the return water, it is necessary to break the ice layer to prevent the formation of ice layers.
(2) Underground (open) mines. For underground mines, we should focus on checking whether the wind speed, air quality, and air volume of ventilation tunnels meet the requirements of regulations; it is strictly prohibited to use natural ventilation and local inverted ventilation measures to alleviate the problem of freezing wells. Heating facilities should be installed at the air inlet to ensure that the temperature of the air entering the underground meets production requirements; smoking is strictly prohibited underground, and the use of electric stoves and light
bulbs is strictly prohibited for moisture-proof, baking, cooking, and heating purposes; open mines should reasonably control the amount of water sprayed for dust reduction, prevent excessive watering from causing ice on transportation roads and related platforms, and formulate and improve anti-slip measures for vehicles in ice and snow weather; we need to strengthen the management of the blasting process, strictly prohibit mixed loading and transportation, illegal operations, and strictly implement the "one shot, three warnings" blasting warning management, as well as promptly remove ice and shovel snow on the mining road to ensure transportation safety.
(3) Beneficiation plants. Fire fighting equipment and facilities shall be set up according to standards, fire passages and safety evacuation doors shall be unblocked, and hot work system shall be strictly implemented; the use and storage of oxygen tanks, acetylene cylinders, lubricants and other items should be standardized; equipment fire prevention measures should be strictly implemented and a comprehensive inspection of the fire protection system and equipment should be conducted; it is necessary to strengthen the ventilation of places where coal stoves are used for heating, and prevent poisoning and suffocation accidents caused by heating.
(4) Living quarters. We should strengthen the safety management of centralized accommodation for employees in winter, strictly regulate the electricity consumption behavior in employee dormitories, strictly prohibit unauthorized connection of various electrical appliances, especially electric furnaces, electric heating pipes, and self-made electric mats, strictly prohibit open flames for heating, and ensure the safety of employee accommodation; efforts should also be made to strengthen the safety management of fire-fighting facilities, check the effectiveness of fire extinguishers, fire hydrant and other fire-fighting facilities and the rationality of the placement area, check the implementation of fire prevention measures in oil depots, hazardous chemical agent storage rooms, and oxygen and acetylene cylinder storage rooms.
3. Solidly carry out safety warning education for all employees and strengthen safety education work
We should conscientiously organize and carry out warning education on typical accident cases, and promote safety precautions such as electricity, fire protection, heating, public security precautions, road traffic, and adverse weather in safety meetings, scheduling meetings, and team meetings. We should educate employees to enhance their awareness of safety precautions, further strengthen their safety responsibilities, and create a good safety atmosphere.
4. Give effective information feedback when on duty
It is necessary to arrange people on duty in advance, clarify duty requirements, implement duty responsibilities, strictly implement the system of leading cadres on duty, adhere to the principle of
having one middle-level or above leader in charge of each shift, ensure clear responsibilities, clear tasks, and effective work. People on duty should strengthen patrol inspections of various production systems, promptly take control of production information, report production safety conditions to superior leaders in a timely manner, and carry out emergency duty well.