Mechanical and Electrical Automation Management Trainee
Beijing, Hebei and Inner Mongolia
1. Responsible for planning, surveying, plan development and design for the Company’s automatic production construction, automation project plans, review and implementation management of automation project design.
2. Responsible for user programming, configuration programming and system debugging, guiding the maintenance and failure handling of control system software and hardware and process instruments of subsidiaries.
3. Responsible for providing technical service and management for electromechanical equipment of new, transformed and expanded projects of mines, equipment modeling, installation and construction and acceptance inspection.
4. Responsible for operation cost management of electromechanical equipment system in the Company’s production, reducing the consumption and increasing the efficiency.
1. Graduating from related majors such as mechatronics, electrical engineering and mechanical automation
2. With a good academic performance and enthusiasm for the major